Sunday, May 18, 2014

Getting It Done

So Saturday I worked my 4 hour plan and I have one new interview scheduled and 4 new bookings with several more in the works. Just by contacting my customers to book interviews I have another sale coming this week as well.  It sure feels good to be getting dirty with my 4 hour plan again. I have several tasks that are not 4 hour plan things but they still need to be done, so I'll work on those using an additional hour of non I.ncome P.roducing A.ctivities time. I'm just saying, working only 5 hours a day is still super awesome compared to working a full time J.O.B. So I'll gladly work an additional hour to get necessary tasks done.

Where Will You Be?
So with Seminar approaching quickly, my thoughts are just racing on what position I want to hold while I'm there. You know, walking around with which career level you're at, plastered boldly on your name badge. Last seminar I had DIRECTOR-IN-QUALIFICATION on my badge along with my ribbons. This year I am really working towards holding that title again. That means I have a lot of work to do, but I'll do the work and let God take care of the rest. If you haven't thought much about it, our seminar year is over June 30th! That's not that far away, but it's plenty of time to make some things happen too. So, what is your goal for June 30th? Think about it, pray about it, write your goals down, and then go for it! You can do anything you want to!

Today has been a family day so I have not worked any, and I will be doing very little on Monday so I'll make sure to write another post Monday evening.













No comments:

Post a Comment