Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Simple Day

After only 30 minutes yesterday I already had 2 new bookings and I ended with 3 total, however plenty more to come from conversations still going on. I have been keeping a list on a post it note of referrals that have responded with interest to me to getting a facial, and I just keep checking back in with them until we get a booking, or I'll reschedule until it holds. Once I have an interested referral booked, I will take her off the post it note. This was all something that I did in a similar way, but started using a post it note to keep track of these ladies once I heard this from our unit's offspring Director Crystal. I think it's easier to keep track of these ladies using this post it note system that I keep in my planner.

Early yesterday morning when I was spending the wee hours of the morning cleaning up my office, I found some referrals that I had somehow missed so I was texting those ladies yesterday. Today I will be talking to the ladies we met at the bridal show on Sunday. It is one of my days "off" since my husband is off today, but I will still be doing a little bit of work still.

What will you do today to change your tomorrow?


No comments:

Post a Comment