Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Inch by Inch is a Cinch!

Yesterday I sent out the second text message to my most recent group of referrals and I got 2 new bookings, so I must say that this second round of texts feels so important and beneficial. I have gotten so many bookings just from checking back with these ladies a second time and now I wonder what I've missed out on in the past because I didn't do this. So if it's still something you haven't tried and you typically text referrals, I highly encourage you to start now. I could be wrong, but I feel like the busy ladies that are really more the people I'm looking for on my team because they know how to get stuff done, are the ones I'm getting booked on the second round of texts. That means that I might be missing out on some high quality ladies if I didn't send out another text.

Yesterday I needed to call MK to ask a question and I just love hearing the pearls of wisdom by Mary Kay Ash herself. I was reminded while listening to always break down our goals by day, week, month and year because "Inch by inch is a cinch, but yard by yard it's hard." What a great reminder for us!

Yesterday I did follow up with a customer who needs to reorder, but we never finalized her order so I don't officially have that sale yet to count towards yesterday. I have been making sure to keep ALL customer orders on myCustomers on inTouch lately. This has made follow up with each customer so much easier because I have a calendar that shows me what I need to do every day. I don't feel like any customers are being forgotten and I know I can build our relationship because I'm so on top of things. Building that relationship is so important because I can turn some customers into consultants over time by building her trust in me.

 I started a goal poster for our new unit yesterday and the idea came from Michelle Cunningham. I have 50 post its on a poster board and our new unit name at the top. I write all consultants on a post it and then she gets a smiley face sticker when she is active and a star sticker when she has placed a qualified order. This is hanging in a place where there is no way for me not to see it every day, several times a day. I will finish this!

Well, that'll be all for today, but I will be at it again today and I'll let ya'll know the results tomorrow! So until then, make sure not to let anything come between you and your goals and I'll talk to ya'll tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment