Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Looking Forward

Good Morning!

I have been crazy busy as I said in my last post, so this morning I am up early so I can share with you what all has been going on.

Let me start with where I left off last, which was 2 weeks ago. I was booking up a storm, I had facials that weekend and then also during this time a great friend of mine, Crystal Timbes, who is my director's personal recruit, was in the last few days of Month 3 DIQ. So we were all cheering her on to finish it all up by the end of month 3 because she was so close. I was continuing to hold appointments that I had booked and scheduling new ones. Plus at our last meeting Crystal shared a sale with us that she was doing and encouraged us to do it as well. Then Saturday midday she FINISHED! Wow, were we excited for her! She is now a Brand New Sales Director! So I have been talking to her about where I feel like God has shown me I need to improve in my business and it's the same things I've discussed on here. She also had given me a couple of "things to do" with some of my current team members that aren't active and some of my customers.
Here is the sale that Crystal showed us:

I sent a text message to all of my customers and said, "Hello Suzy :) This is Amy with MK. I am in a challenge this week and I wanted to share a special deal with you. I am working towards getting 25 women to place an order based on the attached flier. I would just ask that you look at the flier to see if there are a few things that you need or would like to get. You get to choose 4 items for the price of 3! I appreciate you :)"

Then, about 4 days later I sent the following message to those I hadn't heard from, "Hey, it's Amy, I'm sure u've been crazy busy and my text may have gotten burried?? I just wanted to make sure you got my last text and let you know that today is the last day of my challenge and the Diva Deals sale I sent you. Is there anything you need/want?"

 With the first text, I did get several text messages back. Some were ordering product and some were letting me know that they were interested and that they would look at it later. I got 3 orders the first day, 1 order the second day and then when I sent the 2nd text I got 2 additional orders. One of those last two orders was a customer who wanted to help, but could only get one item from the list so I told her that it still did help me with my challenge.

The first flier is the one I sent to my customers, and then the second flier is just a tracking sheet for my own personal use. Although I have not filled it completely, it was great to be able to see my progress by using it. There was another girl that comes to our meetings who did it as well and she got half of the 25 orders. So this was successful as far as we were concerned.

Now that Crystal is officially done with DIQ, I have asked her if I can "pick her brains" on my way back to DIQ and she is letting me ask her all sorts of questions. Monday I began working even more! Monday and Tuesday I felt like the amount of work I was doing and time I was spending was like I was already in DIQ again! So my first goal this month is to finish up my star so that I can go back into DIQ by the end of this month. I have plenty of work ahead of me, but I am completely willing to do the work!

I will post again Friday morning before 7:30am, so be on the lookout!


No comments:

Post a Comment