Monday, June 9, 2014

Quick Recap

Sorry it's kinda blurry
Here is a quick recap of Friday and Sunday. Friday, I did get a "new" team member. She has been on the team before, however she is ready to look at this business more seriously this time around and I am so excited she has decided to rejoin us. Sunday I went to a bridal show with a wonderful director friend, Carol Short, to get new leads. It was about 5 hours long and I can't tell you the exact number of new leads yet because I'm waiting for the list they send out, but I definitely will be busy with these leads for a bit.

I also wanted to share something that I saw on Facebook and was posted by Ragan Savedra (thank you!) It's an article called 6 things the most productive people do every day.

That will be all for today only because I need to start getting ready for my facial with a great customer of mine that I have never gotten a chance to meet. I'm excited to finally get to meet her.
Have a powerful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment