Monday, March 3, 2014

3.3.14

I am so excited for this month! I plan on being in DIQ April 1st! Just saying it makes it more crazy exciting! I
really quickly wanted to tell you how Saturday went. I made a critical mistake with last Saturday's appointments. I had 5 scheduled and 4 with several people to be with them, however I did not coach them and follow up with them and remind them, therefore I only had 1 appointment hold for one facial. That's embarrassing, but I really don't want others to learn the heard way if possible, so I'm not sugar coating it, I'm just telling it like it is. I did go home and nap for a couple of hours because I was just so exhausted and I really do have to take care of myself since it's not just about me.

Today I am working my 4 hours, and if possible, I'm going to attempt 5 hours.
Ya'll have a fabulous day!














I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. –Michael Jordan



No comments:

Post a Comment