Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 5

How did my facials go yesterday? Well, I added three faces to my sixty faces goal for this month and two of the girls are very interested in the opportunity. We will be getting together for coffee in the next couple of days and let me just say that even though I did not sell anything yesterday at my facials, all of the girls were loads of fun, plus I got fourteen new referrals.

So yesterday did not happen the way I had planned it because I totally forgot to take into account getting ready for my facials and getting all of my supplies replenished as well. That means that I didn't actually do more than 30 minutes of booking and that was the extent of yesterday, besides facials. That's ok though, I will have more facials today and although I will not be doing any of my 4 hour plan today (because my son is sick) I will get right back on it Monday if I can't do any Sunday. That seems like a long time not to get the 4 hour plan done, but I know where I want to go and what I'm willing to do to get there so I will use at least a couple of days getting myself caught up by doing 8 hour days (just double the 4 hour plan).

I look forward to letting you know the results of my facials!
Amy

"Your Next Level begins at the end of your comfort zone. First step: Get uncomfortable with being comfortable."    -Keith A. Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment