Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 12-14

Well, first let me start off by showing you my Weekly Plan Sheet that I promised you.
Gray= faith, family, personal time 
Pink= people time either in person (stop by’s, deliveries) or on the phone – booking, coaching, follow-up, customer service.  Also telephone calls to team members  
Blue= training events (conference calls, meeting w/Director, meeting w/team member, class or debut for team member) or success meeting 
Purple = interviews  
Green = classes or facials  
Red = computer or office time (non-people time) 
Orange = 4 Hour Plan

Now, I can easily see where my time will be each day at all times. Recently I was reminded that "The more scheduled you are - the more FREEDOM you will have!"  It makes sense to me when I look at this and have it printed on my fridge.

Now let's talk about what's been going on this weekend. Friday I had 5 facials in Fort Worth. That was actually one more than I was originally told, so that was exciting. I sold 3 Satin Lips Sets and scheduled phone interviews with four of them. I will also be scheduling a second appointment with one of the girls who had to leave a bit early. I will be calling her today to schedule that. I got referrals, phone interview bookings and a little in sales, so it turned out to be a good evening. It was definitely fun too. 

Saturday I had a leadership seminar in Bedford, Texas that I went to with my church. I was also scheduled for three facials after the seminar, however they all cancelled, so I actually went home and crashed since I was so exhausted. 

And....Sunday was my birthday, so I did not have any appointments. 

Today, as you can see on my weekly plan sheet, has been deliveries, getting orders together, etc. Now I am about to go booking for the next couple of hours! 

Have a Magnificent Monday!
Amy

"Beliefs are like the roots of a tree; the deeper they go, the higher the tree potentially grows."
-Keith A. Craft

No comments:

Post a Comment