Friday, February 7, 2014

It's Friday!

Happy Friday! This means that the weekend is fastly approaching.  For me that means facials all day tomorrow and that's exciting! Yesterday it snowed here in Rowlett, TX and we get snow maybe once a year, so when it snows we are not prepared the same way as others who get snow more often.  That typically means people don't get out as much, which can be used as an advantage for booking. So yesterday my husband and my 2 1/2 year old were at home all day. I started the day by letting my husband know my work plans, that way I could get his help in making that happen. Our little boy keeps us pretty busy, but I assume that's true for most little boys. 

I did a total of two hours of the plan yesterday and I just broke it down so I did 30 minutes of each part of the 4 hour plan.  I made 4 new bookings, plus I still have people texting me that I will respond to as soon as I start my work day. The flexibility that this business gives me is always showing me new ways that I love it even more! I was able to let the texts keep coming when I finished my work and allow my focus to be on my family. I just ignored the texts and I'll look at them today when I begin working. 

Although this was not a typical '4 hour plan' work day for me, it still brought me results. Today there is still plenty of snow on the ground and it's pretty slippery in places, however I will be working while my son takes his nap today and then once my husband gets home I'll finish it up. 

I know many women wonder how to work this plan when they have run out of referrals/leads. Tammy even discusses that topic on her 4 Hour Plan. She says to work the leads that you do have first, then get out the door and meet new people, getting new leads, for the rest of the hour. She even discusses calling existing customers and booking them again, and asking existing customers for referrals. The reason that I bring that up today is because I have gone through all of my referrals until I get more from my facials tomorrow.  That means that I will be doing these things during my booking hour today. 

Everyday that I continue to work this plan I am finding myself not only doing more in my business than ever before, but I am truly taking care of every aspect of my business. I've always been good at booking, when I'm actually doing it, and I was even pretty good about booking interviews at least once a month, or at the parties. That still left coaching and customer service calls though, and those are just as important. This 4 hour plan is what I needed in order to do my business and do it right! 

Well, I'm off to go make this day another step towards directorship!
Talk to you tomorrow!
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment