Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Monday 2.10.14

Valentines Day is so close! It's only 3 more days away and I want to encourage anyone who has not talked to the guys they know and customer's husbands to do so today while you still have time.

Well, yesterday was a bit of a curve ball and although I tried to dodge it, I was unable to complete more than 1 hour of my plan yesterday. However, I have a plan for today that will make up for it. I did 1 hour of finding new leads to book and I have those ready and prepared for today. I have planned out my day so I will actually do 1-2 additional hours today to make up for yesterday.

I feel confident that I will not allow anything to get in my way today, and I look forward to sharing how I overcame yesterdays obstacle with today's plan.

I'll leave you with this wonderful quote, and I encourage you to really think about what it is saying, and take action today!


Talk to you tomorrow,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment