Saturday, February 8, 2014

Saturday Woo Hoo!

I'm so excited that today is Saturday because that means facials all day today! I have them scheduled at 10am, 1pm, and 6pm. I'm foreseeing coming home tonight, washing my face, and hitting the bed. There isn't even scheduled time for eating in there. Oops, oh well, I'll make it happen. That's why I am writing my journal so much earlier this morning, so I can start getting ready for my facials.

Alright, yesterday was a fabulous day! I worked my 4 hours and wow did it show! During the hour of customer service calls I decided to contact guys in my phone to see if they needed a Valentine's Day gift for their special ladies. I simply text messaged them (because my son would have been screaming in the background if I had called) and said, "Hey Bob! I'm working towards a big Mary Kay goal and I wanted to see if you already have something special for (ur special lady/Jane) making her feel SUPER SPECIAL for Valentines Day or if you would like some help with that?!!! :-)" I got a few guys that were interested, and to think if I had never texted them, that would have been money left on the table. So I wound up with $210 in sales yesterday!

Then in my hours of booking parties/facials and interviews I got 5 new bookings! Part of those bookings were just people who had responded to me from prior days, which meant, I was still getting results from prior days work. That's a great feeling. So, today there will be no time for any of the 4 hour plan, it will only be facials all day, but tomorrow I will journal about how the facials went.

Look at what a little determination can do to a person.
Can't wait to talk to you tomorrow!
Amy

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."



4 comments:

  1. Good luck on the facials today Amy. I am looking forward to reading more about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you text to the people in the beginning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole, for the Valentines Day text, it was guys I know, so that was all I sent them, however, if it is a customer's husband, you might try: "Hi! This is Nicole! I am Rachel's Mary Kay consultant and I wanted to see if you had her feeling SUPER SPECIAL for Valentines Day or if you'd like some help with that?!!! :-)" And if they are interested, you can just ask them how much they are looking to spend, and that will help you to put together something special for her. Hope that helps :)

      Delete