Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The Weekend

What a busy weekend I had. Saturday I did 5 facials and afterwards I spent the rest of my day with my family. I did $53 in sales and I scheduled an interview. Sunday was packed with family/church events. Monday I had a party at 11am and I had 4 girls there and did $127 in sales. I have also got 42 new leads from referrals in total from this weekend. I also did an interview Monday night that went well, and I'll be
checking back in with her soon to follow up. Overall, I stayed pretty busy and today I was with my mom at the hospital as she had a day surgery procedure. (Everything went well with that.) Tomorrow is my husbands birthday so I have nothing on my calendar and I will not be doing any work. That means that I can focus on him tomorrow and then Thursday I will focus on my four hour plan!! I also have an appointment Thursday evening for a party and Friday as well. I'm excited as these facials are taking me farther in my business and this 4 hour plan has been very important in keeping my business running more like it should.

I hope ya'll have a powerful THURSDAY!!

  

"Small daily improvements are the key to staggering long-term results"




No comments:

Post a Comment