Friday, February 28, 2014

2.28.14

Yesterday was absolutely crazy in a wonderful way! So, where should I start? I began my day with a realization that I needed about $200 extra dollars pronto! I needed it by the next day (today). So I prayed about it and immediately the thought of doing a really big sale came to mind. I'm sure this was God's way of telling me what do to. So I decided to do a one day only sale where everything was 40% off. I had thought about posting it on facebook, but I have never really gotten a ton of response from fb so I just started texting my customers. I said,"Hey Mary, I'm doing a 1 day sale today only and I wanted to tell you about it. Everything is 40% off until 11:59pm tonight! If there is anything u need or want I would say today is the day! :)" I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I figured I might get at least a couple of orders. In total from that sale, I got 7 orders, which surprised me.  Then last night I had a party with 3 girls and made $149 and I also booked all three for a phone interview. My total in sales for the entire day was $582.80!!! Plus I booked 2
new appointments. I completed 2 hours of my 4 hour plan, but the only reason I was unable to do more, was because I didn't manage my time well since I did the one day sale. I should have started right away on my work, so that when I decided to do the one day sale, it wouldn't have cut into my 4 hours.  However, I'm constantly learning, and I'll never fail because I'll never give up!

So today I will not be doing any of the 4 hour plan, but I still have some facials tonight and don't think for a moment I haven't been busy doing MK. I sure have, but unfortunately today I had to get some non-income producing activities done.  So, I will let ya'll know how tonight goes, and until then have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment