Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! I did a delivery yesterday and tried to relax with my husband and son. I decided that I'd catch ya'll up on my Thursday results today. God has really been working in me to change me, and I'm thinking patience and fully trusting Him in every aspect of my life are just a couple of the things He is teaching me right now.

Thursday, I got 2 new bookings and a new team member!! I was so excited to have this woman be a part of our team, because she has heart and a passion that is so sincere. I also had a facial at 3pm and a party at 6pm. This is one of the areas that I'm having trouble with, because I feel as though my $ per face average is probably lower than I care to announce. (I just figured a rough average and it's around $15 per face from this month's facials.)  Yikes! So, I have discussed this with my director a bit already and even before discussing it with her I started praying. I'm already an emotional, hormonal mess right now being in my first trimester(I completely understand why they say not to make a pregnant woman upset), however, after I left my most recent party, I felt so defeated and on the way home I just started crying out to God.  I immediately felt like God has plans for me that don't involve continuing down the path of referrals that I currently have. Maybe not using any of the referrals that I have right now. Of course, I recently got the leads from the day care, and I felt like that is the path I need to follow; using those leads and getting new leads.

Today I have several facials and a party this evening, so I'll let ya'll know how those go tomorrow.  I just encourage you as Mary Kay has encouraged me, without even being here, remember that "People fall forward to success." -Mary Kay Ash     "You cannot keep a determined person from success. If you place stumbling blocks in her way, she will take them for stepping stones and will use them to climb to new heights"

During tough times, you may have to read those a few times before you start to really understand, but they are so true!
Have a Snazzy Saturday!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment