Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday

Happy Sunday to everyone! So how did yesterday's facials go? Well, I had several appointments setup, but let's just say that there were some cancellations and some rescheduled. I know that's expected as it is with doctors and dentists, and you can choose to let those things get you down, or you can view it as... not being the ones that God needed me in front of right now. I chose to leave it in God's hands and just praise Him, because He has a plan.

Now, the good news..... those cancellations were just for the first few appointments of the day! So I still had a 6 pm appointment for 6 ladies that live an hour from me. I got my things ready to go down there, and on my way I prayed for God to have His will be done there at that party. I wound up with 63 new referrals, $109 in sales, and I got a new booking. It was lot's of fun and I left there praising God for a good day!

So, I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has been reading my journals. I have been so blessed by all of you, and this has been such an encouragement. I look forward to all the new things I will learn through being consistent in the 4 hour plan and keeping this journal updated.
Thank you again!

Talk to you tomorrow,
Amy

"Without ambition One starts nothing. Without work One finishes nothing!"

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Amy!!! I got my first team member for the month. looking forward to working the 4hr plan this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and that's awesome! Congratulations and keep up the great work!

      Delete