Wednesday, February 5, 2014

~Wednesday~

It is Wednesday and I just gotta tell you about yesterday's work so I can start my plan for today!

Yesterday was fun because instead of doing my hour of scheduling interviews, I was actually doing an interview! I have done 4 in the past 8 days, which is good, but I plan to do way more this month. So this morning to top it all off, I got a text from someone that I had tried to schedule for an interview a couple of days ago, and she said she is available today. So I'll actually be doing that interview in about 30 minutes, which means I gotta hurry to finish this journal entry. Yesterday's interview went well, and I'll be following up with her on Sunday to get her final decision. 

While booking I also made one new appointment. I only spent approximately 2 hours total on my work yesterday, besides my success meeting last night, and I'm still seeing results!!

I look forward to today's results and I can't wait to share!
-Amy

P.S. If you are just beginning to read this journal, I'd encourage you to read the first couple of posts first so you have a better understanding of what I am doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment